Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Young joins the Phelp's family

So Kitter and Sollie will have a new brother! Here is the note that Jan wrote about him.
Just wanted to let everyone know we are going to raise another CCI puppy. His name is Young and he is 3/4 lab, 1/4 golden retriever. He is scheduled to arrive this coming Wednesday, October 1. He will be flying in from San Francisco on Continental Air Cargo. I'm sure when he gets here Kitter and Sollie will say to him, "OK kid, here's the rules."



I have started a blog with a couple of pictures and what we know so far, and I'll update it after he gets here and as we go through the "raising up" stage. Here is the link: http://raisingyoung.blogspot.com/
Feel free to visit it to get a preview of our new little fella. As soon as he is "trustable" from a house-training standpoint we'll bring all the boys to visit at the Center.I'm saving their blog as one of my favorites so I can keep up with his training.



The CCI is NOT a puppy mill, by the way. This is a great organization.

No comments: