Saturday, September 20, 2008

Plano Hot Air Balloon Festival

Last night was the opening of the Hot Air Balloon Festival in Plano TX. Jamie, Dallas and I rode toward the festival to see if we could get a good look at the balloons as they went across our sky. We not only saw them fly, we ended up parking right where they were landing!! We were by a big open field. Last night the balloons didn't fly far, they just went up, flew a little and landed. A policeman told me that I had to move my car and he told me that I could go down a block and turn left and park there. It was wonderful! Balloons landed all around us! The people in #4 balloon were so nice to us, gave us cards and kids tattoos of their balloon. I look a lot of pictures. I got some pictures of the Neighbors Go balloon. The Neighbors Go has a section in the Dallas Morning News regarding things that go on in our area. I sent the pictures to them. I'm sure they will enjoy receiving them.
Here are some pictures of the balloons and of Dallas pointing at them. She also got to sit on one of the baskets!




1 comment:

Randy said...

I saw a hot air balloon once that looked just like Dad!