Thursday, September 4, 2008

Randy and the Purple Cross



When Randy was a little boy, I didn't know it but he used to sneak in my room, take out the lamp that my grandma gave to me when I was young and turn it on. It has a crucifix in the bulb. I didn't turn it on much because I didn't want the bulb to burn out. I don't know how old the lamp is. My grandma had it when she was young. She was born in 1890. So I got the lamp out and took some pictures to add to my blog. Too bad I don't have a picture of Randy sneaking a look at the lamp.

3 comments:

Randy said...

Sounds like "Harold and the Purple Crayon" which just happens to be my favorite kids book! Thanks for posting the pic, now I wont have to drive all the way to TX to sneak a peek!

Texasgobles said...

I'll leave it to you in my will.

Randy said...

Gee thanks!