Sunday, July 20, 2008

Senior of the future

I saw this cartoon today and just had to put it in my blog. I've seen some weird looking seniors sometimes at the senior center or out in the public. Some women with really big wigs, men with their hair combed over, men with tatoos on their arms from their war days, women with facelifts where their lips almost meet their ears but after seeing this cartoon in the paper, I thought about the young people that are walking around dressed all in black with piercings and tattoos on every visible (and I'm sure 'not visible') places of their bodies, either bald and tattooed or hair every color that you can find in a Crayola box. I never thought about what they would look like in the future. Can you just imagine the senior centers of the future? The only thing the cartoon doesn't show on the senior is his pants hanging down to his knees with underwear showing. God forbid the seniors of the future will wear their pants like they do now. It's going to be hard enough for them to walk when they're old. Not only will their legs be bent from age but their legs will be bent from trying to keep their pants from falling below the knees. Anyway, I liked the cartoon and just had to share it with you. Any opinions on this post?

1 comment:

Casa De Cross @ Cribbage Flat Southwest said...

Thanks for the 'push' Jan. I went right into the bathroom and shaved off my gray beard!