Thursday, July 17, 2008

99° Today

It's a warm one today! I worked in my yard but early before the heat got higher than 90°. It was already in the 80s. I pulled grass around my flowers. We actually had some rain yesterday. I was doing a good job on the grass except I had a little helper that was dropping the grass on my head. By the time I was done, there was more grass on me than what I even pulled. How did that happen? Dallas pulled grass that I didn't want pulled! But she left to pursue other trouble, like pulling my flowers! She loves balls and has over 10 of them in the yard. But she'd rather annoy Grandma.

I went to pick up yarn at the chemo center yesterday that a patient bought for our project. The cancer patients are so happy to get our caps. We're over 2500 now.

Today I have to 'sew' Jamie's extensions in her hair. I'm not a pro so she'll have to take what I can give for help. Hey, I think I'll look on the internet for instructions. I use the internet a lot to find things. Every time there's an argument here, I look it up. The big argument now is over Brett Favre mispronouncing his name. Denny insists that his name is pronounced correctly. How can you pronounce a 'R' before the 'V'? I say it should be pronounced fav-ray.
Oh well, I guess there are more important things to worry about. Denny's friend lost $350,000 this week in his funds. Scary, isn't it? We don't know if we should take out our little bit and put it in savings before we lose everything.

Time to look for instructions now.

No comments: