Saturday, July 26, 2008

Knock Out Roses

If you want flowers at good prices, this is the time to buy! I bought 4 Knock Out rose bushes today at Lowe's for $6.00 each. And I bought some holly bushes for $1.00 each. I already planted them along side my house. I wanted plants on the sides so one side is taken care of. I'm still waiting for my lilac bush to come from MI Bulb. Now I have to find some myrtle (not the crape myrtle) ground cover for some areas outside of my fence.

Meanwhile, it's going to be 102° today! Time to stay in the house for the rest of the day...oops, gotta get diapers, cat food, hair conditioner and probably a few other things. I'm waiting for the mail to come too. I'm expecting the Shaka Zulu movie that I ordered. I had it on tape once but a girl borrowed it and you'll never guess! Right! I never got it back. She quit working with us and never brought my movie back. I love the series that was on TV. And I'm waiting for E.T. for Dallas. She's been watching it every day but I have to return it to Blockbuster.

So my question for anyone is: When can we start potty training Dallas? And should I buy some training pants for her now? She's 23 months old.

2 comments:

The Hoyt Family said...

Hello,
found your blog.. Thanks for the invite.. So as far as potty training. Each of my kids were diffrent. Some started as early as 18 moths and one was 3 before he decided it was time... They will usually let you know when they are ready to start.. One thing I foud out was not to push the issue. They will do it when they are ready.. I would start with some pullups that let you know when they are wet and make a fun game out of it.

Texasgobles said...

Thank you. I'm adding to my blog from what I found on your blog. I'm learning every day!!