Tuesday, July 22, 2008

102° OR MORE!

It's hot today. Denny, Jamie, Dallas and I went to Lake Lavon because we discovered a beach there. It was nice. There wasn't a lot of people there. In fact, besides three women and their boys, we were the only other people. Denny sat under a tree. Jamie and I stood in the water watching over Dallas. When we left, we went to Wylie and ate at the same restaurant we ate at Saturday night. Then we went to a candy store and bought four different kinds of fudge. Before you think that we're all going to have to get new clothes, we only bought 1/4 of a pound each. We went to a nice little 'women's' shop. Denny bought Jamie and me each a nice ring. So, in spite of being a really hot day, it turned out pretty good. At least the beach is close to us so we don't have to go far. And, I'm going to bring my fishing pole there! I have to go back to the restaurant because they have homemade pie and I have to have a piece of coconut cream! Oh, the restaurant is called Ballard Street Cafe.


No comments: