Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Computers drive me crazy!!!

The last few days have been driving me computer crazy! I've had the problem of internet 'crash' for a long time and hate it. Then the other day, my sister's emails came without her name and it was all a bunch of letters with her words mixed in. Very frustrating. And none of my mail was going to my friend, Vivian. I thought she was in the hospital or something because she didn't answer my mail. I finally called her. She didn't get any of them. So after trying different things and trying to contact help, I gave up and closed my Incredimail because I didn't have the problems in the regular email on Internet Explorer! It cleared up my email but I liked Incredimail. But, now I can't open my music provider, Limewire! Ohhh, the frustration. So I have to take it out on my blog to bitch. There, now I feel better...well, not really. But I can pretend.

On a good note, I watched a special on Natalie Wood last night on TV. It was really good. I wish they'd bring back some of her movies on TV instead of the same movies like Dances With Wolves, Shawshank Redemption and a few others. Oh well, maybe the TV networks are having the same problems with their networks that I have with mine!

Back to Natalie, I didn't know that she had a real fear of being in water! The weird thing is that she was in water in a few of her movies. And then she drowned. That's still a mystery.

So, last night was the Country singing contest which there are only two good singers, tonight is the best talent show, which is interesting. Sure isn't anything on TV this summer. I can't wait until the fall shows start! Except I don't want fall to get here any too soon.

That's all, folks!

No comments: