Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blogs and rabbits

I've been looking at other blogs and found that it is really interesting to see how other people around the world live. One of them really inspired me to add to my blog. And I thank her for it! So I've added my library to show books that I really enjoyed. Oh, there are many more that I haven't added yet and those that I don't even remember the titles.

On the downside! I think there's a naughty little bunny eating my new plants! Two plants were really nice and even had flowers on them. The other day I went outside and one of the plants had nothing but a few sticks! I knew it was a rabbit from experience with my plants in Michigan. I put something on my plants that deter rabbits. This morning the plant next to it was in the same condition. I have to find where he's getting under my fence. Everything else looks good. And my little hummingbird is in the yard all the time now.

No comments: