Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh, my aching back

I've had a hard time with my back the last three days. It was so hard for me to walk. I don't know what happened but I got up from my chair after working on my computer and WHAM!! I felt a pain in my lower back. Yesterday, Eva, one of our Chinese friends at the center massaged my back and put medicine on it. it felt a lot better. When she was giving me the massage, she told me that I have a bad knee. I never told her about it but she could tell by the way it felt. Today she gave me a second massage. My back is feeling a lot better, not completely but better. Last night I tried one of Denny's Vicadins but it didn't help at all! And, it didn't make me high or anything. Just a little tired.
The temperature is very cold right now and we even had a few snowflakes. Coming from Mi where I saw huge flakes, these were hardly visible. Sure hope it warms up soon.
The center celebrated it's 2 year birthday. Since all of the volunteers were 'fired' for not turning in their ssnums, the staff had to do the work and they were running their butts off.
The editor from the Neighbors Go came and interviewed us about our chemo cap project. Joyce was there with us. Vivian invited the lady from the paper but I'm sure that Leslie tried to take credit for it. Hmmmp, she wouldn't have ever thought about it.

No comments: