Saturday, January 12, 2008

Extended family





Laurie, or LB as we call her, is my younger sister. I’m seven years older than her. She was the first to move here to the Dallas area. She’s married to Steve. He’s a really nice guy. Oh, she’s nice too! We get along really well. LB, Steve, Denny, Jamie, Dallas and I eat out every Saturday night. LB and I go to the movies every Sunday morning with Janice Brown and Patsy Stagner. If LB and Steve never moved here, we’d probably still be stuck in cold, snowy, Michigan. Thank you, guys! They live in Richardson and it takes me about 15 minutes to get there. That is on Sunday. When I clean their house every other week, it takes me 45 minutes! I don’t take the expressway at that time of day. I’m so glad that we live close now. LB is my only sister left and I’m glad we can share things, laugh and have fun. She and I are going to go to FL at the end of February to visit our cousin, Diane. She’s our oldest cousin and I was born on her birthday. So my middle name is Diane.

Lindsey is Sue’s niece. She moved here a couple of years ago and loves it here. She’s like part of our family. Lindsey goes to college here and works at Bob’s restaurant. When we have get-togethers, Lindsey always joins us. She’s a very nice girl.

1 comment:

Casa De Cross @ Cribbage Flat Southwest said...

Good job on your new blog Jan! I've already loearned some things I didn't know about you and your family!