Saturday, January 12, 2008

My flowers






I enjoy gardening. Not so much the work it entails but the beauty of if when the flowers start to bloom. When we moved into the new house, I couldn’t wait until spring came so I could plant flowers. I planted two Texas Sage first. Then I added a passion flower vine, a rose tree, a crape myrtle tree and a Chinese pistaci tree that I bought from the Allen Arbor Day celebration.
Since then I have a lot of new flowers and, of course, statues and yard art. I also put up a few wind chimes. I love the sounds of wind chimes.
I’m trying to add more vines to my yard. I have a variety of them and I’m anxious for spring to come to see if they come up again. I planted a bean hyacyth vine that really takes off and spreads. We’ll see if I’m a good gardener or not.

No comments: