Saturday, January 12, 2008

Eating Out Vs Home Cooking

I don't like to cook Maybe it's because I worked in a commissary for many years cooking for senior citizen sites. I learned a lot about cooking for large groups during those years. There are meals that I like to eat at home but I don't like the mess it makes. Stuffed cabbage and galuska are two that I wouldn't find in a restaurant but love to eat. I love to eat out Every Saturday we meet Laurie and Steve for dinner. We take turns deciding which restaurant we’ll eat at. With all of the restaurants in this area, it's still hard to find a new place to eat. Denny, Jamie and I go out to eat a lot during the week. We like to eat at Napolis in Allen during the week. They're getting to know us. Mmmmgood. Just mention going out to eat and I’m ready
1.

No comments: