Monday, January 21, 2008

Just like out of E.T.

Dallas has a new tent. It's actually a tent that has tubes and another tent for outside but we set the main part up in her room. It's big enough for her to stand in. It has a small mesh window on the side. The other day, I was walking past the room and heard Jamie and Dallas in the tent so I snuck into the room and went up to the little window and looked in. Jamie was singing. She saw me and screamed! The look on her face was so funny. Well, yesterday Dallas was in the tent and I heard Jamie say "I'll be right back, Dallas, I'm going to the bathroom". So I got into the tent with Dallas and told her to be real quiet. Jamie came into the room. I thought that she was going to peek in the front and I'd scare her. I noticed that she was going to the window so I put my face in front on the window. I went "Grrrr". She screamed and I screamed! Her eyes were so big and she jumped back. It was just like in the movie when the little girl saw ET for the first time! I chuckle every time I think of it!

1 comment:

Casa De Cross @ Cribbage Flat Southwest said...

If there's no picture, it never happened!