Saturday, May 30, 2009

Surgery on my eye

Tuesday I had a cataract removed from my left eye. Amazing! I can't believe how I wasn't seeing things in good color before. My right eye doesn't qualify for surgery yet. I wish it did. What a difference! When I look at things with my right eye, it's like I'm looking at an old photo where they get kind of yellow. And with my left eye, things are so white and bright. I made a comparison but I wasn't able to copy it into my post. Anyway, the colors are fantastic.
I had no pain with the surgery and my eye is doing great. In three weeks I have to have it checked and will probably have to get new glasses because a lens was placed in my eye. Funny this is that this morning I read the paper without my glasses! I've never been able to do that!

No comments: