Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eyes and cataracts

I went to the eye doctor today. I knew I had cataracts because the moon, stars, headlights, streetlights and even our nightlights have halos around them! I don't dare drive at night. So I went today to the dr. They dilated my eyes at 9:30 this morning, it's now 4:13 and I still can't go outside in the sun! I went to the mailbox and thought I was going to go blind! I'm having the cataract removed from my left eye on the 26th of May. The day after our 46th wedding anniversary! OK, don't tell me that I should have had the surgery 46 years ago...two days earlier! No, I should have had my head examined. Just kidding.

We're getting ready for our garage sale Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I hope it doesn't rain but it wouldn't be bad to have it a little cloudy.

No comments: