Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Latest Friend on Facebook! And Birds

Adam Lambert, the great singer on American Idol is my friend on Facebook. He has almost 800 friends so I'm sure he won't answer my notes to him. Now I'm being pressured by Bruce (just kiddin' Bruce) to check out Twitter. After Dallas wakes up, I'm taking her to McDonald's to play. She loves it there. I'll bring my knitting with me.

I put out some bird feeders last week. There are birds in my yard for the first time since our house was built. Cardinals are feeding. I was told to put sunflower seeds in the feeders to keep out the crap birds. That doesn't work. I had sparrows today and a couple of the big black birds. Oh, and a rabbit was in the yard again today. Dallas chased him all over the yard until the rabbit found the only spot to get in or out. He made it! I bet his little heart was beating fast when he got out! Dallas is so fast and she was keeping up with him!

No comments: