Monday, February 16, 2009

Flowers are 'springing' up!

I have little purple flowers growing in my front yard and some little red ones in the back. Eat your hearts out, Michigan gardeners! I love it that I'm seeing little buds all over my bushes and plants. And my honeysuckle vines have flowers on them too! I'll be planting some plants that Donna Cross gave me. I'll plant them next week. It should be safe to plant them without worry of a frost. I hope. I hope.
O'Ley is still doing good. I thought that I'd be losing him by now but he's hanging in there. He eats all the time. I should knock on wood.
Willow is getting fat! I think he must weigh 30 pounds now.
Denny is doing really well with his diabetic diet. I'm shocked that he's sticking to it. I guess he knows now that it's a serious disease.

No comments: