Friday, February 27, 2009

Backache and stone

Last weekend I had the worse back pain. I figured it was because I was playing basketball (just dribbling) with Dallas in the kitchen. She loved the way I'd bounce the ball over her head. Anyway, I thought that is what caused my pain. Oh, not counting that I have to be her horsey. Did you ever see a 65 year old on all fours walking through the house with a 2 1/2 year old on her back? That's me! By Monday I couldn't even get out of a chair, it hurt so bad. I was already scheduled for a minor surgery on Wednesday. It was a cat scan but since I'm allergic to contrast dye, they had to give it to me internally. It was also a cystogram. They found a stone in my left kidney! No wonder it hurt so bad! I've had the same back ache before so maybe I've had stones before. I don't know anyone in my family that had kidney stones...except my son, Denny, had one recently. I forgot about that. Hmm. I must have inherited it from him! I'm getting better now, no back pain anymore. Have a nice weekend, y'all.

No comments: