Thursday, August 19, 2010

So Many Things I Want To Do But...

I can't do them all at once. So, don't do any of them? I went in the back yard. I need to pull the long grass out of my flowers and cut away dead flowers. I started to do it but sweat got the better of me so I'll go out later this evening and do it! I could knit right now but I think I'll do it later this evening. I would like to read some of my book. Oh, I think I'll wait until later this evening. I want to send out a few postcards. Maybe I'll wait until later this evening. I have to make some hummingbird feed but, since it's so hot out, I think I'll wait until later this evening. My desk needs cleaning. That's a good job to do later this evening. I could watch the shows that I recorded. Later this evening would be a good time to watch them. And there are things that I SHOULD do! But now isn't the time to figure out what needs to be done. I can figure it out later. So I guess I won't do anything. Hey, I'm retired, aren't I?

No comments: