Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Michigan Weather

Oh, it's nice not to be in Michigan right now. They have -°. In December they only had 3% sunshine. I love the sunshine and we have plenty in TX. Today a friend of mine that lives on a lake in MI sent me this cute poem about Michigan weather. I thought I'd put it on my blog for anyone to see that used to live in Michigan and now lives in warmer places...or for those still living in Michigan. All I can do is quote Bob Barker "Come on down!"

It's winter here in Michigan
And the gentle breezes blow,
Seventy miles an hour,
At twenty five below.

Oh, how I love ole Michigan
When the snow's up to your butt.
You take a breath of winter
And your nose freezes shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave my Michigan
Cause I'm frozen to the ground
.
      

No comments: