Sunday, December 14, 2008

Postcrossing and I Missed the Movie

I'm really enjoying my postcrossing. It's fun. I'm getting cards from all over the world. You can see more about it on my postcrossing blog. If anyone who receives my postcards and you look at my blogs, please comment so I know if you are reading my blogs. Also, you can email me at my email address. It would be interesting to hear from you. I wish I could find more postcards. It's hard to find the cards that some people request. Maybe I'll be able to make my own cards someday.
Anyway, it's fun.

I couldn't go to the movie today because Denny's defibralator vibrated last night and this morning so we couldn't leave Dallas with him in case something happened. It's happened before and as long as it doesn't 'shock' him, he's ok.
He'll call the doctor tomorrow.

No comments: