Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sometimes the internet drives me crazy


I had my blog all written and then I got kicked off the internet. It does that once in awhile and it makes me sooooo mad. Anyway, I'm starting again.
My Michigan friends finally have nice weather. It was cold and wet there for awhile. And we were in the 90s. But, I'm not complaining.
My flowers are looking good. I have a lot of new flowers and I'm half way done with the border.
We got bricks to put around our trees in the front yard. Denny even carried some of the bricks from the truck. He starts cardio-therapy next week so maybe that will make him feel better. He feels bad because he can't go to Michigan this summer. Not only will he miss because of his therapy but it would cost us an arm and a leg for gas to get there. And Michigan's gas is higher than ours. Michigan's prices are the highest in the states, after California. I feel bad for people that have to drive a long way to work and only make minimum or close to it!
Denny and Sue brought a trampoline over for Dallas. As soon as they set in down, she ran to it and started to jump on it! I'm sure she's going to be a gymnist or anything that involves jumping. She watched divers on the swim meets on TV today and went wild when they were jumping on the board and then diving off!
She's starting to say a lot of words now. Denny's going to have to watch what he says now!!

No comments: