Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sharkarosa Wildlife Ranch




We went to the wildlife ranch yesterday. It was a lot of fun. You get to pet the baby Kangaroos and a monkey sat on my shoulder. It's a great place to take the kids.
And on the way home, you won't believe it but I saw a car like the one I've been talking about. So we turned around and Denny confirmed that it is like the picture of the car that I entered into this blog. Except it was covered with rust. I want to go back sometime and look inside. Funny that I would see one so close to us. One time I was looking for a picture for my sister. It was a picture that my mother had on her wall. Well, after looking for years, I found the picture, bought it and sent it to my sister. Can you believe that after I found that picture, I found around five more? So maybe that's what's going to happen now. I'll find 5 more cars like mine. I can only wish.
It's really hot outside. I pulled weeds this morning before it got hot and I'm so glad I got it done with.

No comments: