Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Rolling Stones

Sunday, the girls and I went to see the new Rolling Stone movie. It was like being at a Stone concert. I was motivated! I downloaded their songs and I'm going to (privately with no one around)dance like Mick Jagger every day. I'm bound to lose weight. There isn't an ounce of fat on his body. He is the most energetic person I've ever seen and he's 60 years old! While I was watching him run around the stage, I wondered if he has the same problems everyone else his age has, like high cholesterol, diabetes or high blood pressure. I bet he's really healthy from all of the exercise he does. He should have a program on weight loss and exercise. He'd make millions. Not that he'd need the money.

I can see Johnny Depp as the pirate when they'd show Keith Richards. He modeled the pirate after Keith and he sure did a good job. Love that guy! I'm talking about Johnny Depp, not Keith Richards!

The movie was a little too long and we thought that it was going to be more of a documentary but it was mostly their concert. So I can tell people that I went to a Rolling Stone concert. Not live but front row seats!

No comments: