Thursday, April 17, 2008

I dreamed that I died and went to the Antique Mall

I love antique stores!! Denny and I always go to antique stores when we travel. I see things from my past that remind me of my mother and when I was a little kid.

The antique mall in Allen is such a great store. Rebecca, who works there, is so friendly and nice. Today when I was there looking for buttons to sew on my chemo caps we were talking, as usual, as I was checking out. I mentioned that I was looking for buttons that I didn't have to pay a lot for for the caps. (She already knows about our project.) Anyway, she took me to her booth and told me to pick out a bag of buttons for my caps. No charge! How nice is that! The store is such a good place to get something that you've always wanted, just browse around to kill time or get nostalgic for the days gone by.

If you've never gone to an antique store, you're missing something great! Try it and you'll see what I mean. Antique stores are little previews of Heaven.

No comments: