Sunday, January 31, 2010

Surgery's Done...one more to go

My knee is repaired. I had it done yesterday. There was a lot to clean out and the Dr said that I have arthritis in my knee too. He said that I will have to have the other knee done too.
Sue and Denny came over and Sue took really good care of me! When I needed something, she got it for me! What a doll.
I fell once last night when I was trying to use two canes. I'm using a shower chair now and Denny's going to get Mary's walker today. I fell once this morning. It's a scary thing because you can't stop the fall! I grabbed the chair but it fell on me. Then I remembered that one of my friends at the center told me to be sure to keep my leg straight. I think that I turned it and that's what made me fall. It feels a lot better today.

No comments: