Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside! My knee Knows!

What a winter we're having. It's soooo cold out. Tomorrow it's going to be in the single digits!!! I can't imagine it being that cold here in Texas! The good thought is that it won't last and in a couple of months I'll be planting, weeding and watering again! I'm going to hang onto that thought.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor about my knee. It just hurts all the time. The last time I was in the office, I was told that the only cure for my knee would be a knee replacement. I swore for the last 10 years that I would never have knee surgery. But, the pain is so bad that my foot even hurts and my whole leg. My knee has even buckled a couple of times so I'm going to give in. I sure hope it helps me!

No comments: