Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Postcrossing

I hope you've looked at my other blog called Postcrossing. I'm really enjoying it. In case you wonder what it is, I'll tell you. I go into the website called Postcrossing. I ask for an address to send a card to someone. I'm assigned a number to write on the card. Then, when the person gets my card, they register the number on the website and my address will go to someone to send me a card. I have an album full of great cards for all over the world! And, I have new friends on Facebook now that I got from Postcrossing. I have three friends from Finland and one in France! What fun. You really get to know people and what they do by getting cards. And, for people who like to collect stamps, wow, there are some beautiful stamps from other countries. I'm afraid that our country doesn't have a good stamp for international mailing so I have to get two regular stamps and one ten cent stamp per card. I try to get cute or pretty stamps. I usually send out Simpson stamps. I think everyone in the world must know who they are. Anyway, check out my blog and see the beautiful cards I've received. It's goblepostcrossing.blogspot.com.

No comments: