Sunday, August 9, 2009

Third Day in MI

Well, it's not cold here anymore. Now it's so humid. We're having a good time. Dallas likes it here. Sue, Angie and Brady came over yesterday. We'll see them again today. Hopefully, all of the Bronson family. We'll go into town to see our dear friends, Betty and Bob, since she isn't able to get out here. Dallas took pictures and she snapped a picture of Angie's belly. We laughed at that. It's a pretty cool picture. Angie is due to have her little 'girl' this month. I did the 'ring test' over her belly with my gold ring and it showed 'girl'. I used to do the ring test all the time and was always right. Anyone else ever do that? Ihat the ring spins, it's a girl, back and forth, it's a boy. We'll see if I still have the touch! Today we're going to the water park here. Sandy Pines has changed a little. The play area is really nice here. Pictures will be added when I get back to TX.

No comments: