Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our visit with Bob and Betty



Bob and Betty Bronson were our neighbors on Charlesgate Ave for 37 years. Her kids were like our kids and vise versa. We were really close. Neighbors aren't like that anymore! Then one weekend, we went to Sandy Pines with Bob and Betty and ended up buying a trailer the same weekend! So we called ourselves 'neighbor, neighbors'. Bob and Betty are the nicest people to have as neighbors and friends. Randy used to call Betty "Betty Tippytoes". I don't really remember why. He'd sing "Hey Betty Bronson, Tippy Toes, Tippy Toes". Bob has never changed in looks! We can't believe it. He still has all of his hair and it didn't turn gray! We went camping with the Bronson family one time at a lake. Betty babysat for me, I babysat for her,then her kids babysat for me and I babysat for the granddaughter! So funny. Betty had lukemia at least twenty years ago but she beat it! I knew she would.
We went to their house to visit them last week. It's always so enjoyable to talk to them.

No comments: