Monday, June 29, 2009

Denny is in Michigan







Denny is in Michigan. He got there last Wednesday. Today is Monday. Their weather is good right now and he's enjoying it. But it'll only be in the 60s this week there. That is just too cold for me. I hope it's warm when we go there in August.



Dallas keeps telling me that she wants to go on the plane NOW! I told her that she has to wait. I hope her finger is healed so she can go in the water. She went in the pool with Steve the other day. We had a plastic bag on her hand. It didn't work! She got her hand wet. But I changed the dressing on it and it's ok. Then yesterday she put her hand in the birdbath! So I had to change it again. Tomorrow she goes for her second followup with the doctor. Maybe she'll be able to get rid of the big dressing but I kind of doubt it because it still looks pretty raw.

No comments: