Friday, June 18, 2010

Silver Sneakers

If you have a Silver Sneakers program where you live, join it! If you have Humana or Secure Horizons, you can join it free. Our leader is Melaney and she is super! I've been going three days a week now for a couple of months and I've worked on every muscle in my body. We listen to cool music. We work with a ball, weights and a rope. If you think that seniors don't get workouts or that they do wimpy exercises, I'm going to set you straight! We work it out! And I feel so good. My rght knee that was operated on is great now. I had problems with my left knee and I'm afraid that I'll have to have surgery on that knee before too long. I'll have to have it, and any other things that need repairing, before 2012. Our health insurance is going to be changed and not for the better. The government is really screwing with us! I think my voting days are done. Politicians are all alike and they're trying to get rich and screw the rest of us. The oil spill that is ruining our environment, waters and animals could be taken care of but it isn't. Oh well. I'm done talking politics.

No comments: