Monday, March 29, 2010

It's Getting Warmer...I think!






Well, the weather is warming up and my fingers are warmed up so I can start writing again. So much has happened in the last few weeks.
We got Dallas signed up in a pre-school. She can't stay all day because she's afraid of the dark and they have nap time at 12:00, so I pick her up before that. I signed her up for a different pre-school in the fall. The one she's in now is great but the new one is cheaper and is right by our house! I didn't think they'd have room but they do.

I've been working on my rocks. I'm having a great time with them. I'm going to put pictures on.

I'll also put pictures that Dallas drew of racecars! She's an artist, I tell you!

Got a new computer but I'm having a problem with the printing. I can print off the internet but my pictures that I took look terrible. I'm calling Best Buy at 3:00. If they don't fix it, I'm going to tell them that I want to return it. I have another week to return it! I need to print!

I made Dallas a sandbox out of a big car tire Saturday. She loves it. I put in 250 lbs of sand. And, I had to pull the cart with all of the sand, Dallas' 40 lbs and a couple of plants Saturday! Hey, that's pretty good for a 66 year old woman!!

So, here are the pictures. I promise to write more often...my garden is taking a little of my time too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan, your rocks are just beautiful!Keep up your artistic work-you are doing an awesome job!Hugs,Jerri