Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Funny How Small This World Is!

I'm in Postcrossing, as you may know from my other blog. I'm in Facebook and three blogs. I'm even thinking of adding another blog for animals! I love animals and would like to post things about them and their protection.

Well, today I got an email from someone who is in Postcrossing too! She actually lives in McKinney, next door to Allen! She's from Michigan, although I don't know where yet. She'll tell me. So far, everyone that I have met in my 7 years here is from the east side of Michigan and we're from the west side. But all of Michigan is the same...cold...snowy...cloudy...depressing and what more can I say!

This year is coming to and end and I'm trying to think of what I can to improve my life in the next year. I hope I don't have to have knee surgery. My knee hurts really bad sometimes. I was taking arthritis pills for it but quit taking them. I don't want to take more than the three RXs that I take and I don't think that they were doing any good anyway.

I'd like to lose 10 lbs. Who wouldn't! I'll keep making Chemo Caps for Joyce's Chemo Cap Project and make the blog as interesting as I can. I'll keep sending postcards. I've been making my own because there aren't any for Allen and I want to show where I live, not Dallas which I live close too. I got a pretty good feedback from the cards I sent the last time.

Maybe I can teach Dallas some things before she gets ready to start school. She's only three!

I have to try not nag Denny about his diabetes but, if I don't, he's not going to get the count dropped lower and he's going to go blind in two years if he doesn't (the eye dr told (scolded) him!

So postcrossing, knitting, Dallas, movies, books, gardening. Oh, I'm on two committees for our housing association. So I hope to get a lot done there too.

That's it for my year! What about yours?

No comments: